1. Book Online
For patients that have signed up to use EMIS patient access please use the button or the link at the top of the page.
2. Telephone the surgery on 01962 852211
Other information about appointments:
- When requesting an appointment, you will be offered the first available routine appointment with your own GP.
- If you consider that your condition requires an earlier appointment you will be offered a telephone consultation. This is a telephone appointment with your own G.P. who can discuss with you the best treatment for your symptoms or may decide that you need to be seen.
- The GP or GP Personal Assistant will telephone you on your mobile or landline within 48 hours of your initial call.
- Alternatively, if your GP. is absent, you may be offered the next available appointment with any doctor.
- If you feel you have an acute medical condition requiring urgent attention, a Nurse Practitioner or GP will telephone you to discuss your symptoms and assess the most appropriate action. This may involve advice on how best to treat your condition or may result in the Nurse making an appointment for you to visit the surgery to see either the Nurse Practitioner or GP.
- St. Clements appointment system has been developed, and is constantly under review, to ensure that each patient is able to access an appointment at a timescale most appropriate for their individual medical condition – prioritising those in most urgent clinical need. We welcome any feedback if you do not consider that your treatment has been appropriate as we will use this in our monitoring and review process.
The reason for this procedure is:
1. To ensure a fair and consistent response by all staff to patients’ requests for an appointment to see their Doctor
2. To provide a service which offers the quickest and most appropriate response to a patient’s request for medical advice, prioritising those in most urgent clinical need