Spring is here... and Hay fever
For further information, please click on this link
St Clements Surgery Announcement
One of our GP Partners - Dr Julie Rushen, has now retired.
We have recruited a replacement GP, and will make an announcement shortly.
All Dr Rushen’s patients will be notified of their new GP.
In the meantime we ask for your patience and any queries, please contact
Sarah Roberts, Practice Manager
Get Hampshire Walking. What’s happening in your area?
Get Hampshire Walking
If you find it difficult to get active, why not start walking? It is easy to get started and it counts towards your recommended amount of physical activity.
• Maintaining a healthy weight
• Preventing or managing various conditions including heart disease and high blood pressure
• Strengthening your bones and muscles
• Improving your confidence
• Improving your balance and coordination
• Opportunities to socialise, meet new people and explore new places
To find out what's happening near you please go to https://www.westhampshireccg.nhs.uk/get-hampshire-walking