Spring is here... and Hay fever
For further information, please click on this link
St Clements Surgery Announcement
We say farewell to one of our GP Partners - Dr Julie Rushen
Who will be retiring at the end of May 2019 and we wish her all the very best for the future.
We are currently recruiting a replacement GP, and will make another announcement shortly.
All Dr Rushen’s patients will be notified of their new GP.
In the meantime we ask for your patience and any queries, please contact
Sarah Roberts, Practice Manager
St Clements Surgery – Easter Schedule 2019
Week beginning 15th April, the surgery will be closed Good Friday – 19th April
There is no Saturday Clinic – Saturday 20th April
Week beginning 22nd April, the surgery will be closed Easter Monday – 22nd April
Get Hampshire Walking. What’s happening in your area?
Get Hampshire Walking
If you find it difficult to get active, why not start walking? It is easy to get started and it counts towards your recommended amount of physical activity.
• Maintaining a healthy weight
• Preventing or managing various conditions including heart disease and high blood pressure
• Strengthening your bones and muscles
• Improving your confidence
• Improving your balance and coordination
• Opportunities to socialise, meet new people and explore new places
To find out what's happening near you please go to https://www.westhampshireccg.nhs.uk/get-hampshire-walking